Sale of Legato II Summer Offer to Celebrate RICTAT Participation in IPM 22 in Queen Elizabeth II Centre, London is now on!
Legato II colon hydrotherapy instrument
Costing a fraction of other professional colon hydrotherapy devices, Aqua-Clinic Legato II Colonic Irrigation Therapy Instrument is designed to be used by professional colon hydrotherapists in a wellness clinic environment.
It is suitable for most premises with hot and cold water supply, but will perform best with equal supply pressures of 1.5 to 2.5 bar. The device is designed to be used with Hydrocare colon hydrotherapy disposable products.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH LEGATO II DEVICE IS BUILT TO ORDER, WITH AN AVERAGE LEAD TIME OF THREE WEEKS.
- Wall mounted, easy to install;
- Wall space required is only 750 x 450 cm;
- Fully adjustable temperature control valve;
- 380C safety lockout of the temperature control valve;
- 0.5 to 4 lpm fully adjustable flowmeter;
- Plug and play universal filtration system;
- Hygienic, easy to clean case;
- Robust analogue thermometer;
- Easy to use digital timer;
- Non-return double-check valves fitted for safety;
- Light and easy to plumb in;
- Safe to operate;
- Easy and inexpensive to maintain;
- UKCA and CE marked;
- UK WRAS compliant.
Legato II is designed to use with Colonic Supplies range of disposables but can take standard disposable kits of other manufacturers.
What is included?
- Legato II colon hydrotherapy device;
- Installation guide and User instructions;
- Hot and cold water feed;
- Waste kit.
- Inlet hoses
- Two isolating valves
- Filter unit with the filter