How can I tell whether my bowel is working properly?
The first sign is the call of nature. Do you kknow when it's time to open your bowels?
How does your brain know that your body needs tgo eliminate wastes?
Do you have a reasonably established pattern? For example, do you go to the toilet on arising, or do you regularly go to the toilet after breakfast?Do you miss an occasional day, but do youo have a bowel evaculation the next day which is slightly larger or slightly more satisfying than usual? Then it menas that your bowel is doing a good job.
If, when you have finished a bowel evacuation, you have a feeling that nothing is left in the lower gut, and after getting off the toilet, you feel relieved and lighter, it means that your body is doing its job.
On th eother hand, your system is not working at full efficiency, if
* you feel heavy and bloated;
* you feel hardness in your bowels;
* you go daily, but never get the satisfaction of the job well done;
* you constantly have this niggling sensation of unfinished business.
THE SEVEN HABITS OF A HIGHLY EFFECTIVE BOWEL
For related products and free delivery options please scroll down.
1. YOU ARE AWARE OF THE CALL OF NATURE
2. THE FEELING THAT YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR BOWELS IS STRONG BUT NOT OVERWHELMING.
3. WHEN YOU SIT ON THE TOILET, THE RELEASE IS EASY. YOU SON'T NEED TO *HELP IT OUT*.
4. THE SMELL IS FAINT RATHER THAN OVERPOWERING.
5. STRAINING IS MINIMAL.
6. THERE IS NO FEELING OF *UNFINISHED BUSINESS*.
7. THERE IS A FEELING OF COMFORTABLE PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL RELIEF.
Here are educational and physical products that you can buy to help your clients with the quality of their bowel eliminations:
"Always Look After Number Two": https://www.colonicsupplies.online/colonic_book_no2
The Bristol Stool Form Scale: https://www.colonicsupplies.online/books-and-posters/bristol_stool_scale
Human Digestion at a Glance: https://www.colonicsupplies.online/books-and-posters/humandigestion
One-Minute Stoolometer: https://www.colonicsupplies.online/books-and-posters/one_minute_stool-o-meter
(Buy as many products as you wish and pay one delivery charge)
You can also buy all these products delivered for free here:
Human Digestion at a Glance: http://www.colonicsupplies.co.uk/product/humandigestion
"Always Look After Number Two": http://www.colonicsupplies.co.uk/product/colonic_book_no2
One-Minute Stoolometer: http://www.colonicsupplies.co.uk/product/one_minute_stool-o-meter
The Bristol Stool Form Scale: http://www.colonicsupplies.co.uk/product/bristol_stool_scale
(Much cheaper on delivery if you wish to buy only one or two products).