CS Supplies and Services LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England. Our registration number is OC384523. Our registered address is 17 North Town Road Maidenhead SL6 7JQ U.K.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In the course of your use of the Services, we obtain the certain information about you as described below. We collect this data for the purposes described under “How We Use Your Information”.
• Information you provide when you make inquiries and prior to any registration process, such as your email or telephone number;
• Information that you provide during any registration process (such as your name, legal form of your business entity, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, and geographic location), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
• Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Services or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data.
• Data relating to your online activity on our websites with respect to our Services, including the following:
Information you provide to open your online account
Information related to your online orders
when you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
• Your telephone conversations with us (which we may keep record of).
• Information you provide to us at seminars or marketing events;
• Information that is publicly available; and
• Information you consent to us receiving from third parties.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
• To provide the requested Services to you;
• To provide you with useful web content;
• To ensure the proper functioning of our Services;
• To offer and improve our Services and their facilitation offered by our Service Providers ;
• To provide you with requested information or technical support;
• To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of our Services;
• To identify problems with our Services or Service Providers;
• In connection with our security and compliance programs;
• To administer our websites;
• To communicate with you;
Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
As further described below, we will only share certain personal information with:
• third party service providers and vendors;
• in connection with a sale, merger, acquisition or corporate reorganization;
• authorized users within your organization; and
• for legal reasons.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND VENDORS
Occasionally, we enter into contracts with carefully selected third parties so that they can assist us in servicing you (for example, providing you with third party products, customer service, fraud detection and deterrence) or to assist us in our own marketing and advertising activities (including providing us with analytic information and search engine optimization services). Our contracts with such third parties prohibit them from using any of your personal information for any purpose beyond the purpose for which it was shared.
If you purchase a product or service from a third party through us, we will pass your personal information to such third party in order for them to fulfil your order.
AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDERS
All Service Providers engaged by our Company have signed our Non-Disclosure Agreement that is fully compliant with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Lastly, if legally required to do so, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, law enforcement authorities and other relevant third parties,
This disclosure can include transferring your information to other countries outside the European Economic Area. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, it is our policy to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as required by law.
The transmission of information via the internet, email or text message is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email or texts; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
EMAIL OR PHONE
You always have the opportunity to opt out of our email or phone communications with you or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all non-transactional email messages from us or by emailing us at email@example.com . Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information) that you will continue to receive in order to have uninterrupted access to our Services. You must cancel your accounts with us if you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications. To cancel, please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will retain your personal information for no more than seven years following the later of (i) the date on which you terminate your use of the Services or (ii) May 23, 2018, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer.
Where the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, applies, in certain circumstances and subject to data processing agreements, you have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. We set out below an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights by providing details only known to the account holder. To exercise any of your rights, please notify us by email to email@example.com. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case.
You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with.
You have the right to receive a subset of the personal information you provide us if we process it on the legal bases of our contract with you or with your consent in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and a right to request that we transfer such personal information to another party. If you wish for us to transfer the personal information to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the personal information or its processing once received by the third party.
You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that while we assess whether the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.
You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
• where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal information;
• we are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent;
• we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing;
• you no longer wish us to use your data to send you marketing; or
• you believe we are unlawfully processing your data.
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure.
RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING TO STORAGE ONLY
You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in the following circumstances:
• You believe the personal information is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify whether the data is accurate;
• We wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful but you want us to simply restrict the use of that data;
• We no longer need the personal information for the purposes of the processing but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
• You have objected to us processing personal information we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you wish us to stop processing the personal information while we determine whether there is an overriding interest in us retaining such personal information.
• You have the right to object to our processing of data about you and we will consider your request. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a compelling overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to process it in relation to legal claims.
• You also have the right, at any time, to object to our processing of data about you in order to send you marketing, including where we build profiles for such purposes and we will stop processing the data for that purpose.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time by visiting the Privacy Center.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE BY OUR USERS
Some of our Services provide links to other websites. Because we do not control the information policies or practices of these third party sites, you should review their privacy policies to learn about how they collect and use personal information.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian’s consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
In order for us to provide the Services to you, your personal information will be transferred to, and stored at/processed in the United Kingdom. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer Galina Imrie by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process request.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Last modified May 23, 2018