Legato II colon hydrotherapy instrument
Costing a fraction of other professional colon hydrotherapy devices, Aqua-Clinic Legato II Colonic Irrigation Therapy Instrument is designed to be used by professional colon hydrotherapists in a wellness clinic environment.
It is suitable for most premises with stored hot and cold water supply but will perform best with equal supply pressures of 1.5 to 2.5 bar.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH LEGATO II DEVICE IS BUILT TO ORDER, WITH AN AVERAGE LEAD TIME OF THREE WEEKS.
- Wall mounted, easy to install.
- Wall space required is only 750 x 450 cm.
- Fully adjustable temperature control valve.
- 380C safety lockout of the temperature control valve.
- 0.5 to 4 lpm fully adjustable flowmeter.
- Plug and play universal filtration system.
- Hygienic, easy to clean case.
- Robust analogue thermometer.
- Easy to use digital timer.
- Non-return double-check valve fitted for safety.
- Light and easy to plumb in.
- Safe to operate.
- Easy and inexpensive to maintain.
- UKCA and CE marked.
- UK WRAS compliant.
Legato II is designed to use with Colonic Supplies range of disposables but can take standard disposable kits of other manufacturers.
What is included
- Legato II colon hydrotherapy device;
- Installation guide and User instructions;
- Hot and cold inlet hoses;
- Waste kit.
- Two isolating valves
- Filter unit with the filter
- 10 treatment trial kits
What do the therapists say about Legato II? Nicola says:
I just wanted to report back to you about my first 3 days of using my new machine! Wow! You were right! It’s so easy to use! Also, all of my clients have commented saying how much more comfortable their treatments have been! I am absolutely delighted so thank you so much for getting me back up and running as quickly as you could and for reassuring me that I would be perfectly fine once I got started with the Legato!