OUR PHONE NUMBER IS +44 (0) 7702 185 627 WORKING HOURS MON-FRI 9.30 AM TO 5 PM, AND SATURDAY 10 AM TO 12 NOON.
We offer a full return-to-base service with six months' warranty to any devices that are out of the initial warranty period, registered with us.
If you bought our device from us, you are on our registration database. If you bought your device second-hand, please register your device with us first.
What is included into the full service
- Collection of your device by courier provided it is properly packed and secured. We cannot be liable for any damage in transit caused by inadequate packaging; Please note that additional charges will apply for collection from Zones 2 and 3 or internationally.
- Thorough service;
- Filter change;
- Temperature re-calibration;
- Full re-piping;
- Bench-testing and treatment testing;
- Service report;
- Delivery of the device back to you; Please note that additional charges will apply to delivery to Zones 2 and 3 or internationally. Please also note that only delivery of the device is included in this package. Other products will be delivered as a separate order.
- Six months' warranty beginning on the day we despatch the device back to you.
What is excluded:
- any parts except tubing for the re-piping. If the machine works, any major repairs will be unlikely. However If any parts require changing we will advise you and change them only with your consent. Please note that if you choose not to have the parts changed, they will be excluded from the six months' warranty.
- delivery of any additional products.
We are a family business run by partners Steve Imrie and Galina Imrie.
Galina Imrie has worked as a colonic hydrotherapist and trainer, designer of educational and motivational materials for colonic irrigation and business consultant for therapists since 2002. She also founded RICTAT and is now its honorary chair. She is also well known in the UK and abroad as author the first modern book about colon hydrotherapy "Always Look after Number Two!", available from Amazon and from this Colonic Supplies store.
Steve Imrie is originally mechanical and electrical engineer who developed all our colon hydrotherapy devices, including the first-ever portable clinic-to-clinic Aqua-Clinic colon hydrotherapy device. All our own devices are built in the UK and fully tested in our workshop. WE are also exclusive UK distributors of Aqua Cleanse colonic irrigation system designed and built by our USA partners Quality Medical Supply.
We are there to be of service primarily to professional colon hydrotherapists and owners of colon hydrotherapy businesses. We give honest impartial advice based on our expertise, knowledge and experience.