OUR LAST TRADING DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS IS 20 DECEMBER 2019. WE WILL REOPEN AFTER THE NEW YEAR ON 6 JANUARY 2020
Second Hand Device Initial Registration
There are now close to 150 Aqua-Clinic devices in the UK and overseas, and an active second-hand market. The Aqua-Clinic and Legato range of devices have proven themselves to be sturdy and reliable, however, as any machines, they require more maintenance as they get older.
If you have purchased a second-hand Aqua-Clinic or Legato device from a third party, please note that in order to receive a copy of the device manual, registration and service history (if available) and a 30-minute consultation, you will need to register your device with us.
Advantages of the Registration
- you receive available information about your device;
- you receive the manual in the PDF format for your device;
- you qualify for 5% off any parts you need for your device purchased within one month of the registration;
- you qualify for 5% off the full service with six months' warranty purchased within three months of the registration;
- you qualify for a 30-minute consultation as part of your registration to be taken within 30 days of the registration.
Please note that we are unable to offer the free consultation to second-hand device owners unless they register their device with us first.
Information Required for the Registration
After paying for the registration, please email us to info[at]colonicsupplies.co.uk
- Your name, address, email address and telephone number;
- make and model of the Aqua-Clinic or Legato device;
- a clear photo of the device registration plate.
After the machine is registered, please email us requesting a 30-minute consultation. We will get back to you to arrange the time.
We are a family business run by partners Steve Imrie and Galina Imrie.
Galina Imrie has worked as a colonic hydrotherapist and trainer, designer of educational and motivational materials for colonic irrigation and business consultant for therapists since 2002. She also founded RICTAT and is now its honorary chair. She is also well known in the UK and abroad as author the first modern book about colon hydrotherapy "Always Look after Number Two!", available from Amazon and from this Colonic Supplies store.
Steve Imrie is originally mechanical and electrical engineer who developed all our colon hydrotherapy devices, including the first-ever portable clinic-to-clinic Aqua-Clinic colon hydrotherapy device. All our own devices are built in the UK and fully tested in our workshop. WE are also exclusive UK distributors of Aqua Cleanse colonic irrigation system designed and built by our USA partners Quality Medical Supply.
We are there to be of service primarily to professional colon hydrotherapists and owners of colon hydrotherapy businesses. We give honest impartial advice based on our expertise, knowledge and experience.